Solving for Technology
Well the first step is just that: plan. Start with questions:
- Which new technologies will impact your career?
- Which make the most sense to learn?
- What tools exist to help you with your learning?
- What's the best way to go about it?
But if you'd like to do your bit to help out: share your thoughts. Is there anything I missed or got wrong? Let me know so we can improve the project together as a community.
Also, consider purchasing the paperback edition for yourself or a friend. Or perhaps writing a review on Amazon - those can really make a difference.
I really hope you find this book useful...and manage to solve all your technology and career problems!
Big tent technologies
- Appendix 1: networking basics
- Appendix 2: basic Linux administration
- Appendix 3: Amazon Web Services